Friday, January 23, 2009

Gatorade

Well i'm at it again. I got into another gatorade study, otherwise know as the SRAM order funding project and this morning was the first session. This is a more general study where you run on the treadmill, ride an elliptical, as well as an exercise bike, all for 30min each. This one is almost harder for me then last falls cycling study because of the running aspect. I basically only run if i'm getting paid for it. I can't recall the last time i ran for 30min. I'm talking decades. Last winter i got up to 15min on the treadmill as a warmup for weight lifiting sessions but never 30.

So needless to say i'm "feeling" it right now. It's actually not too bad cause i'm able to "run" at a speed that's just above speed walking so the knees actually did ok. Who knows, maybe this will make me a great cross racer next fall.

No comments: