Thursday, May 07, 2009

To all you drivers who think no one is watching


Tonight i wasn't able to make the thursday night barrington ride because i got stuck at work so on the way home i decided to drive part of the route to see if i would run into the group. I got my phone out so i could snap a shot of the group if I saw them. At around 6:25pm i was driving south on Hagers Bend Rd in the opposite direction the group would be coming. Sure enough I see the group ahead. I notice a silver Honda Odyssey passing the group and after it does it starts to weave and it appears to rapidly decrease it's speed a couple of times in front of them. so as they go by i snap a pic.

so to the thin haired white male driver in the grey shirt, think before you act out. someone could have been seriously injured and you would be in a big heap of trouble. it's not worth getting all mad because you had to wait a few seconds to pass a group of fathers, husbands, and overall great guys.

No comments: