Saturday, October 26, 2013

Psycho Cross 40+

Teamie Greg during the 30+ race
I went into this race determined to move up as far as i could at the start and then see what happens.  Long story short I found myself in the top 10(i think) for about a lap before I lost power.  Then it was a case of me just trying to hold off anyone I could for the rest of the race.

I ended up finishing 19th which is exactly the same position I got last year and equals my best ever official finish in a masters race. I had 12th at Campton last year before my derailleur exploded 600m from the finish but I digress. So with about half the training time and clogs to 20lbs extra weight I equal my best finish ever with more racers this year than last year. Go figure.




Bar cam vid.  I'm in around 9min. but the first lap is much more interesting.

No comments: