Tuesday, April 08, 2014

2014 Road Plan - Instagram

So what's my big goal for the 2014 road season?  To take at least 1 picture on every ride.  I'm not planning on any road racing this year but will be riding as much as possible to get ready and fit for cross season in the fall.  I decided that what I wanted to do this year is to take at least 1 pic on every ride and post it to instagram.  Over the years I've said countless times, "oh that would make a great pic."  Well this year it will.

I am posting most rides to strava, which will sync with instagram which is pretty cool.  I was worried for a bit because the for the first couple of rides the pics were all roadkill.  But i'm fortunately finding enough other good stuff.  

I think it'd be cool if more and more strava users would make use of this feature.




No comments: