Monday, March 19, 2007

The day after

I woke up this morning pretty sore so I decided not to ride in to work this morning which meant no riding at all today. I guess that in the end is a good thing but I was really wishing i could ride home since it reached the 60's today and was very sunny.

The aching body parts are as follows:

The muscles on the left side of my neck are pretty sore. It must be some form of whiplash cause I didn't hit anything there.

Half way between my shoulder and my elbow i feel like somebody punched me.

My wrist is still sore but already seems to be feeling better.

I have a nice little contusion on my right thigh. It's more a bruise than anything else.

I have a very small nick on my right shin. Didn't even notice it until i was getting dressed this morning.

That's about it.

I actually rode around the block a few times with my son tonight and everything felt pretty good. The wrist is the source of the most pain. I will definately have to baby it on the bike for a couple of days.

I'll be riding tomorrow. Too bad it's only going to be 42 degrees.

No comments: