Thursday, October 04, 2007

Transfer news

That's right. I am switching teams for next year. I will be moving over to Project 5. Below is the contents of the email i sent to the abd squad thanking them for the last 3 years.



Thanks ABD!




This season was my 3rd year on abd and you guys have been great. The team has been a great place for me to enter back into racing. With that said I want to let you all (ok, the few who know me) know that i am moving over to project 5 for next year. The main reason is just location. I live in algonquin and never get to train with anybody from abd. I almost never get to take advantage of any bootcamps, workouts, or even the shops. For the last year and a half i have been able to train regularly with the guys from project 5 and it just makes a lot more sense for me to join them.There are so many people who have made the last 3 years a ton of fun for me. When i started racing again after a 15 year break i never thought it would be this fun or go as well as it has for me. I'm gonna screw up now and miss some names but i'd like to mention some people. mike e, mary, scott ligocki, ben springer, alex sharon (who's still listed as a 4 on our roster), steve parrish, pete hill, and all the 3's that were on abd last year and are now on get a grip.Thanks for all the support, camaraderie, tips, and friendship you all have given over the past couple of years. Keep doing what you're doing and have a great year next year.

No comments: