Monday, October 22, 2007

Carpenter Park Cross pics


Yesterday i took my oldest son ryon out to the carpenter park cross race to watch a couple of races and we had a blast. It was great to see some friends and hang and be able to take some pictures and watch other people suffer instead of suffering myself. you can see the albums here.


Saturday i slept in and skipped the harper ride in favor of going out by myself later in the day. The weather was beautiful and i decided to test my back a little bit. right away while on river road i was passed by a car who kept doing the speed limit which meant i had a nice little motor paced interval for a few minutes. that was followed by my pushing myself up the little climbs that are my barrington hills loop.
Long story short is that later that afternoon i was feeling pretty stiff. I really can't ride like that yet. Oh well.

RC

No comments: